Accessibility and Non-Discrimination Policy
The Yellow House Bed and Breakfast is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
In addition, we work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among other ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and we provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Access features include:
- Level access off-street parking
- Fully accessible public rooms, dining room, and bathroom
- Suites without steps
- Accessible wheelchair suite with shower
- Observance of food allergies, sensitivities, and special diets
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 24/7 at 828-452-0991 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.
If you believe that The Yellow House fails to provide reasonable accommodations or discriminates in other ways based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, you can file a grievance with Josh Larson or Chad King The Yellow House 89 Oakview Drive Waynesville, NC 28786 828-452-0991