Explore the Great Smoky Mountain National Park from our luxurious bed and breakfast in Waynesville, NC. Each of our comfortable rooms offers a private bath, sitting area, fireplace, and refrigerator with luxury details like like candles, plush robes, bath salts and thick towels. Each day you’ll enjoy a homemade breakfast and fresh baked treats and beverages are available all day.
Luxurious Waynesville, NC Lodging
- All guests enjoy our delightful three-course homemade breakfast served in the dining room or on the veranda. Alternatively, breakfast can be delivered to your room for an additional charge.
- All rooms have private bathrooms, and all king-bed suites have jetted tubs.
- Premium coffee, Harney & Sons teas, assorted snacks are made available. A freshly baked treat is available each afternoon.
- All rooms are equipped with refrigerators and many rooms have a microwave either in-room or in nearby common spaces.
- All rooms feature premium textiles including Comphy™ sheets and pillows, Turkish Towels, and microfiber robes.
- A variety of Greenwich Bay Trading Company bath amenities are provided in each room.
- Several rooms feature smart TVs with cable television.
- Guests have access to complementary wifi throughout the property.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation. Deposit may be made by personal check if received within five days of making your reservation, or by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express on the day the reservation is made.
- Two-night minimum stay may be required on certain weekends and holidays, or for certain rooms.
- The deposit will be applied to the latter part of your stay.
The Yellow House is a SMOKE-FREE property; this includes e-cigarettes. Smoking is permitted ONLY in the parking lots of the Main House and the Pond House. A $350 smoking fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms to cover cleaning and lost revenue.
- Deposit will be refunded when a 7-day notice is given.
- A cancellation within 48 hours of arrival, or a no show is responsible for the entire amount of reservation in its entirety.
- Deposit will be forfeited if arrival is after date specified or departure is before final day of reservation in which the entire reservation is due.
Accessibility and Non-Discrimination Policy
The Yellow House welcomes all guests. Our Accessibility and Non-Discrimination Policy shows our ongoing commitment regarding Web Content Accessibility and our physical location. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs.
- Quiet Hours: Inn quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am. We ask that our guests be respectful and keep noise levels low during this time.
- Children at the Inn: Children 12 years of age and older are always welcome at the Main House; younger children may be accommodated in the Main House with prior approval if they are well-behaved and respectful of the quiet nature of our historic home. For those families with younger children, the Pond House provides more secluded, family-friendly accommodation. We are always happy to discuss room options to ensure you have a room that will work best for your particular group. Because we strive to create a restful, relaxing environment for all of our guests, we ask parents to be thoughtful about booking if accompanied by young children.
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy. A charge of $20 is required for each additional person.
- The Kinsale Suite and the Cottage Suite are our only dog-friendly accommodations, perfectly located by the upper pond for those water-loving canines. View Pet Policies.
“The breakfast is probably the best we have had anywhere.” – Rohan K.