Explore the Great Smoky Mountain National Park from our luxurious bed and breakfast in Waynesville, NC. Each of our comfortable rooms offers a private bath, sitting area, fireplace, and refrigerator with luxury details like like candles, plush robes, bath salts and thick towels. Each day you’ll enjoy a homemade breakfast and fresh baked treats and beverages are available all day.
Luxurious Waynesville, NC Lodging
- All guests enjoy our delightful three-course homemade breakfast served in the dining room or on the veranda. Alternatively, breakfast can be delivered to your room for an additional $20 charge.
- All rooms have private bathrooms, and all king-bed suites have either a soaking tub or a jetted tub.
- Premium coffee, Harney & Sons teas, assorted snacks are available throughout the day. A freshly baked treat is delivered to guest rooms each afternoon.
- All rooms are equipped with refrigerators and many rooms have a microwave either in-room or in nearby common spaces.
- All rooms feature premium textiles including Comphy™ sheets and pillows, Turkish Towels, and microfiber robes.
- A variety of Greenwich Bay Trading Company bath amenities are provided in each room.
- Most rooms feature smart TVs with cable television.
- Guests have access to complementary wifi throughout the property.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation. Deposit may be made by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express on the day the reservation is made.
- Two-night minimum stay may be required on certain weekends and holidays, or for certain rooms.
- The deposit will be applied to the latter part of your stay.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the houses, on the veranda, or on guest balconies or patio areas; this includes e-cigarettes. Smoking is permitted ONLY in the gazebo area between the Main House and the Pond House, or in the parking areas. A $350 smoking fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms to cover cleaning and lost revenue.
- Deposit will be fully refunded when a 7-day notice is given.
- If cancellation is less than 7 days, but more than 48 hours of arrival, a $30 cancellation fee will be retained, with the remainder of the deposit being refunded.
- A cancellation within 48 hours of arrival, no deposit will be refunded.
- Deposit will be forfeited if cancellation is less than 48 hours from arrival, or if arrival is after date specified or departure is before final day of reservation in which the entire reservation is due.
- No shows are responsible for the full amount of reservation in its entirety.
Accessibility and Non-Discrimination Policy
The Yellow House welcomes all guests. Our Accessibility and Non-Discrimination Policy shows our ongoing commitment regarding Web Content Accessibility and our physical location. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs.
- Quiet Hours: Inn quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am. We ask that our guests be respectful and keep noise levels low during this time.
- Children at the Inn: Children 12 years of age and older are always welcome at The Yellow House. Younger children may, in certain circumstances, be accommodated with prior approval if they are well-behaved and respectful of the quiet nature of our historic home. We are always happy to discuss room options to ensure you have a room that will work best for your particular group while respecting the needs for quiet and privacy of our other guests. Because we strive to create a restful, relaxing environment for all of our guests, we ask parents to be thoughtful about booking if accompanied by young children.
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy. A charge of $20 is required for each additional person.
- The Kinsale Suite and the Cottage Suite are our only dog-friendly accommodations, perfectly located by the upper pond for those water-loving canines. View Pet Policies.
“The house and grounds are beautiful and the hosts were simply the best!” – Sheena P.