Why leave an important member of your family behind on your trip to the Great Smoky Mountains and Western North Carolina. The Yellow House on Plott Creek Road is a pet friendly Waynesville, NC hotel and is happy to welcome your four-legged traveling companions as additional guests.
Comfy Waynesville, NC Pet Friendly Hotel
Pet Friendly Rooms
Our dog friendly B&B near the Smoky Mountains is ideally located on over 5 acres of gardens and woods only a few miles from the heart of downtown Waynesville. For the enjoyment of our other guests, we cannot allow dogs in the main inn at anytime, but we encourage you and your pet to enjoy the expansive lawn, pond and our beautiful natural surroundings.
During the warmer months, there are several dog friendly restaurants in the greater Waynesville area that we recommend.
- Pets are welcome for an additional fee of $20 per night.
- Only well behaved dogs are welcome at The Yellow House B&B.
- We are unable to accommodate any other pets without prior approval.
- Limit of 2 dogs per room (If you bring more than 2 dogs you will be automatically charged an additional $100).
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Dogs may be left unattended in the suite only if they are crated.
- Owners are required to clean up after their dogs.
- Owners accept full responsibility for any damage caused by the pet including furniture damage, ruining of carpets by mud/soiling/chewing, or the destroying of linens or towels.
- Wet feet and coats must be wiped before entry into the suite.
- Pets must be clean and up to date on shots, and treated for fleas and ticks.
- If your dog takes a swim in the pond we will show you where the hose is if you need it.
- Pets are not permitted in the main inn.