Why leave an important member of your family behind on your trip to the Great Smoky Mountains and Western North Carolina? The Yellow House on Plott Creek Road is a pet friendly Waynesville hotel and is happy to welcome your four-legged traveling companions as additional guests. Two of our rooms – the Kinsale Suite and the Cottage Suite have been specially designated as dog-friendly. Learn more about the area with our pet friendly guide to Waynesville.
Pet Friendly Waynesville Hotel
Dog Friendly Rooms
Our dog friendly B&B near the Smoky Mountains is ideally located on over 5 acres of gardens and woods only a few miles from the heart of downtown Waynesville. For the health and safely of our guests, we can only allow dogs in the Pond House; dogs are not permitted at the main house at any time. We encourage you and your pet to enjoy the expansive lawn, pond and our beautiful natural surroundings.
We offer two dog friendly rooms, The Kinsale Suite and The Cottage Suite. Both suites are located in the Pond House with easy outdoor access, and pets are welcome for an additional $20 per pet per night charge. Before booking, please review our pet policies.
During the warmer months, there are several dog friendly restaurants in the greater Waynesville area that we recommend.
The Kinsale Suite
The Cottage Suite
- Dogs are welcome for an additional fee of $20 per night per pet. Limit of 2 dogs per room. If you bring more than 2 dogs you will be automatically charged an additional $100.
- Only well behaved dogs are welcome at The Yellow House B&B. Owners accept full responsibility for any damage caused by the pet including furniture damage, ruining of carpets by mud/soiling/chewing, or the destroying of linens or towels.
- Dogs are not permitted in the main house at any time, with the exception of certified service animals which are welcome at no additional charge. Therapy dogs or support dogs are allowed only in the pet-friendly rooms and will be charged the regular fees.
- Dogs must be clean and up to date on all shots, and treated for fleas and ticks.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times they are outdoors, and owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs. We do have pet waste bags available outside the Pond House for cleaning up.
- Dogs may be left unattended in the suite only if they are crated.
- Wet feet and coats should be wiped before entry into the suite. If your dog takes a swim in the pond we will show you where the hose is.
- We are unable to accommodate any animals other than dogs.