The Yellow House Bed and Breakfast, recently featured in the Asheville Wedding Guide, is a distinguished wedding venue. We can accommodate just the two of you up to one-hundred or more guests. Our outdoor setting is available from March to October. There are several amazingly spectacular Spring and Summer wedding trends including:
- More greenery: in the flower bouquets and centerpieces
- Decor: including festive balloons and rounded archways
- Entertainment: a variety of live entertainment throughout the event (does not have to break the bank)
- Color is back: warm corals; brighter pinks, purples, and blues; moody jewel tones
- Black is also back: accents of black are giving new wedding gowns a glamorous edge
- Bridal wedding gowns: bell sleeves, large bows, tiers; brides wearing pearls
- Brides wearing “statement shoes”: metallic color or “something blue”, glitter, studs, and other embellishments
- Bridal party dresses: each member wearing a slightly different shade of dress
- Backyard weddings: The Yellow House has 5 lush acres
- Invitations: custom-painted invites and invites made from something other than paper (like etched plexiglass or printed felt)
- Creative signage: in addition to directional signs, share a portion of your vows or favorite song lyrics
- Classic comfort foods: favored over fancy five-course meals
- Cake tables: rather than one large wedding cake; a variety of smaller cakes for guests to choose from
- Your own #WeddingHashtag: which could combine last names, wedding date, nick names, etc.
- Including your heritage(s): including some cultural or religious traditions on your Big Day
We invited you to look at our Wedding Boards on The Yellow House Bed and Breakfast Pinterest website. Great ideas to make your day full of happy memories.
We want your special day to be fondly remembered! We can help arrange caterers, tent rentals, florists, photographers, bakers, and more. See our wedding page for more information. Please call (828) 452-0991 or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for rates, options, and details.