We have always held ourselves to the highest standards for sanitation and cleanliness. We are taking additional measures to enhance our already stringent cleaning processes to ensure the well-being of our guests. We are also modifying our breakfast service and redesigning our guest experiences to promote safer practices during guest stays.
Stay Small, Stay Safe at Our Top Rated B&B
- Guests have their choice of housekeeping service: Full-Service, No Service, or Partial Service (set of fresh towels/amenities placed outside of the room)
- We continue the use of CDC-recommended disinfectants to clean and sanitize rooms
- Common touchpoints such as doorknobs, light switches, and stair rails are disinfected several times per day
Modified Breakfast Service
- Guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast delivered to their room at no additional cost, or they can enjoy breakfast served at our outdoor veranda or in the gazebo
- Staff will wear masks and clean gloves when delivering or serving breakfast
- The Main Floor Dining Room and Butler’s Pantry are currently closed. When reopened, the dining room will feature modified seating to accommodate social distancing
Adapted Guest Experiences
- Guests preferring additional social distance can select one of our rooms with private, separate entrances (Holland, Carriage House, Sunrise, Cottage, and Kinsale)
- Individually wrapped afternoon refreshments will be delivered to guest rooms each day
- We have initiated a contact-free check-in and check-out process to enable social distancing
- Sanitized dishware will be provided upon request for in-room lunch or dinner dining
We're Here for You!
We will continue to be flexible with our cancellation and rescheduling policies. If you have any questions or want to chat before making a reservation, our friendly staff would love to help. Whether you’d like to have questions answered about our enhanced cleaning routines or you need fun and safe itinerary ideas, we’re here to help! Call (828) 452-0991 or email email@example.com to contact us today. Stay connected and get inn updates on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.