We have always held ourselves to the highest standards for sanitation and cleanliness. We are taking additional measures to enhance our already stringent cleaning processes to ensure the well-being of our guests. We are also modifying our breakfast service and redesigning our guest experiences to promote safer practices during guest stays. PLEASE NOTE: Masks are required for all guests during check-in and while in public spaces.
Stay Small, Stay Safe at Our Top Rated B&B
- Guests have their choice of housekeeping service: Full-Service, No Service, or Partial Service (set of fresh towels/amenities placed outside of the room).
- We continue the use of CDC-recommended disinfectants to clean and sanitize rooms and common areas.
- Common touchpoints such as doorknobs, light switches, and stair rails are disinfected several times per day.
Modified Breakfast Service
- Breakfast times have been expanded to run from 8:30 to 9:30 with multiple service options.
- Seating in the dining room and living room have been reconfigured to accommodate social distancing. Guests can also enjoy breakfast served at our outdoor veranda or in the gazebo (weather permitting)
- Guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast delivered to their room at no additional cost.
- Staff will wear masks when delivering or serving breakfast.
Adapted Guest Experiences
- Guests preferring additional separation can select one of our rooms with private entrances (Holland, Carriage House, Sunrise, Cottage, and Kinsale).
- Individually wrapped afternoon treats will be delivered to guest rooms each day.
- Guests can select a contact-free option for check-in and check-out.
- Sanitized dishware can be provided upon request for in-room lunch or dinner dining.
We're Here for You!
We will continue to be flexible with our cancellation and rescheduling policies. If you have any questions or want to chat before making a reservation, our friendly staff would love to help. Whether you’d like to have questions answered about our enhanced cleaning routines or you need fun and safe itinerary ideas, we’re here to help! Call (828) 452-0991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us today. Stay connected and get inn updates on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.
“… incredibly clean and had everything we needed to make our stay perfect.” – Nicole M.