Treasure hunters love Waynesville, North Carolina. Antique collectors also appreciate the level of quality and craftsmanship of our vintage furniture and relics of bygone days. Waynesville is the largest town in Western North Carolina west of Asheville (40 minutes) and Knoxville, Tennessee is an hour and a half to the northwest. Our town offers cherished antiques and treasured mementos of the past.
- Nest (located at 33 N. Main Street) Gently-used furniture and accessories to feather your nest. Specializing in English and American china, vintage accessories, quilts, quality bed linens and art work.
- Southern Charm Vintage Market (located at 145 South Main Street) has an ever-changing inventory of treasures. Located in a large old house, there are rooms and rooms of items to discover. Call (828) 620-9495.
- Olde Brick House (located at 66 North Main Street) offers a unique blend of collectables. They also return treasures from the past to a central place in your home (quilts, candles, black iron, lighting, stitcheries, dolls, barn stars, florals, linens, and braided rugs). Open Monday through Saturday (from 10 am to 6 pm). Call (828) 452-4880.
- Spenceberry Antiques (located at 184 North Main Street) provides quality, primitive pieces that are one-of-a-kind. They offer a wide selection of attractive, upscale Mid-century treasures at affordable prices. They have an unparalleled variety of furniture as well as an appealing selection of fine home accessories. They offer consignment and folks interested in selling on-site. Call (828) 646-1403.
- Sutton and Son’s Antiques (located at 3156 Dellwood Road) offers a unique selection of antique furniture, clocks, toys, and memorabilia. They are open Monday through Saturday (from 10 am to 5 pm) and on Sunday (from 1 pm to 5 pm). Not only does their family store come stocked with an extensive selection, they are also able to track down hard-to-find antiques and collectibles. Call (828) 593-9386 or (828) 400-7522.
- Antique Antics (located at 1497 South Main Street) is a short drive from downtown. The store features collections of postcards, vintage jewelry, woodworking hand tools, decorative elements and country furniture. Call (828) 452-6225.
- Station on Main (located at 102 North Main Street) is your one-stop-shop for collectable signs and more. They have a great variety of memorabilia, both old and new. Call (828) 246-9966.
Guests who stay at The Yellow House right here in Waynesville, appreciate our own collection of fine antiques found throughout our bed and breakfast. After a restful night’s sleep, our guests enjoy a delicious, gourmet breakfast each morning. Remember, antique collectors and treasure hunters love Waynesville and we’re confident you will, too!